|B – ONGOING PROJECTS
· Since 2015: York University (Conjugal Slavery – Research on women with children born while in captivity). Research focuses on Enslavement, Marriage, and Masculinities. The project seeks to document cases of conjugal slavery and forced marriage in conflict situation, place this data in a historical context, and impact the international prosecution of crimes against humanity as well as local reparation programmes for survivors of violence. RLP’s Section: Men’s experience of forced marriage and masculinity in conflict situations.
· Since 2015: Understanding Forms, Context, Logics and Effects of Sexual Violence – School of Global Studies, Göteborg University – Sweden.
· Since September 2017, “Securing Refugee-Host Relations in northern Uganda through Enhanced Protection” – The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Uganda through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Budget: EUR 2.376.304
· Since August 2018: Pro-Victimis Foundation. “Screen-Refer-Support-Document: Medical Support and Awareness Raising for Refugee Victims of Conflict-Related Sexual Violence Against Men” (1 July 2018 – 31 June 2019). Budget: $149,713.
· Since November 2018: KIOS Foundation: “Identification, Documentation, and Support to Burundian Survivors of Conflict-related Sexual Violence” (September 2018 – September 2019). Budget: EUR 60,000.